Builders Co, Meath.
MFC Construction are located in the heart of Meath Country side 2 mins from Garlow Garlow Cross and mins from the main M3 Motorway. We have a reputation for being best builders in Co Meath not only in traditional house building but also in light gauge steel frame construction. We specialist in manufacturing light gauge steel framed building systems, light gauge steel roof truss and light gauge steel flooring systems.
MFC are committed to building the best and the majority of our construction projects in Co Meath are build using light gauge steel frame construction. Light gauge steel ensures you not only a have solid rigid home built to the latest airtight NZEB specifications, but also a fuel efficient house that is airtight and sealed like an envelope cutting your energy builds in half. Combine that with over 25 years of experience building some of the finest homes in county Meath and you will see why we were awarded NSAI Certification.
For information contact Richard for a tour of our plant and some of the latest buildings we build in Co Meath.
Why Light Gauge Steel Frame Construction ?
1. Long spans ( Big rooms )
2. Cost effectiveness ( Build time significantly reduced )
3. Air tightness ( Economical to heat )
4. Better U Values ( Better BER ratings )
5. Won’t Rot, twist, crack or shrink
6. Environmental ( Steel is 100% Recyclable )
7. Weight to strength ratio ( It’s stronger )
8. BER Rated High BER rating achieved
9. Air Tightness – Easily achieved with a steel framed system.
10. U Value – Highest U Values easily achieved with steel framed systems