House builders Co, Meath.
1. Long spans ( Big rooms ) 2. Cost effectiveness ( Build time significantly reduced ) 3. Air tightness ( Economical to heat )4. Better U Values ( Better BER ratings 5. Won’t Rot, twist, crack or shrin 6. Environmental ( Steel is 100% Recyclable ) 7. Weight to strength ratio ( It’s stronger ) 8. BER Rated – High BER Rating achieved. 9. Air tightness, Easily achieved with a steel 10. U Values Highest U Values easily achieved with Steel Framed Systems
MFC Construction are located in the heart of Meath Country side 2 mins from Garlow Garlow Cross and mins from the main M3 Motorway. We have a reputation for being the one of Meaths best House / Home builders not only in traditional house building but also in light gauge steel frame construction. We manufacture light gauge steel stud building components, roof truss’s and composite steel floor decking using the latest bespoke innovative production techniques.
Our innovative production methods have us given a unique reputation as one of the top House builders in Co Meath. We are committed to building the best and the majority of our new homes build in Co Meath are build in light gauge steel frame construction . Light gauge steel ensures you not only a have solid rigid home built to the latest airtight NZEB specifications, but also a fuel efficient house that is airtight and sealed like an envelope cutting your energy builds in half. Combine that with over 25 years of experience building some of the finest homes in county Meath and you will see why we were awarded NSAI Certification.
For information contact Richard for a tour of our plant and some of the latest buildings we build in Co Meath.
At MFC construction we have over 24 years experience in the construction industry and are available to bring projects to different levels and stages of completion. We take projects from concept to completion or can build as far as roof level or 2nd fix stage. Many options are available to our clients depending on their budget and needs. We believe in providing much more than a building service and are happy to say that a lot of our work as the best home builders in Co Meath to date has come through word of mouth recommendations. We have a wealth of knowledge and ideas and are happy to advise at the early design and planning stages. MFC construction understand that each project is unique and we therefore provide individual tailored solutions to each build. Over the years we have developed strong working relationships with architects, engineers, surveyors, designers and sub-contractors which enables us to provide a cohesive, streamlined service.
Metal frame construction based in Co Meath are considered the No 1 builder in Co Meath because we are:
· Competence and experience
· Technical Capability
· Continuous Professional Development
· Industry Code of Conduct
· Tax Compliant
· Health & Safety Statement
· VAT Registered
· Environmental Assurance
· Quality Assurance
· Knowledge of Building Regulations
· Regulatory & Statutory Compliance
· We are fully insured
· We have full builders insurance with public liability
· We are fully compliant with the Health & Safety at Work Act
· Tax Clearance Certificates available on request